Are you the service minded super star we are looking for?
Evoko & SMS Smart Media Solutions is a Swedish company that began its origins back in 1960. We have grown since then and now have team members across the globe. In one half of the company we specialise in meeting room solutions like the award winning Evoko Liso. The other half, SMS, is a pioneer in innovation, developing and manufacture casings and accessories for digital signage and multimedia devices for installations around the world.
We are a busy company that is growing fast and now we are looking to expand our marketing department, as we begin to branch out in to exciting new marketing projects. We’re a super friendly bunch so that means we are looking for a future college who is just as cheery!
What will you be doing?
You will be the main, first point of contact for Evoko & SMS marketing enquires and will be the glue that holds the marketing department together. The Marketing Coordinator will be essential to our small teams’ progress moving forward and expanding our marketing activities with a very busy 2019.
We offer a great learning environment and the opportunity to get to know how other departments within the company function, you will work broadly and come in to contact with many different sides of the business. You will deal with a large network of international contacts and partners on a daily basis.
· Responsible for part of the distributors in the European region.
· Record and track the marketing funds budget along with the Marcom Manager.
· Coordinate Trade Shows
· Assist with PR requests from our external agencies and coordinate within the company
· Coordinate and handle marketing requests i.e. images, ads, product requests and loans etc.
· Research and write blog posts with the guidance of the Content and Social Media Manager
· Proof read documents
· Maintain & update our email lists
· Monitor marketing email accounts
· Manage our busy showroom – keeping it tidy according to the bookings calendar
· General marketing department assistance and admin
Who are you?
You are service minded and computer literate. You know how to string a catchy phrase together and have no trouble researching and coming up with great creative ideas. Excellent English speaker written & spoken, native is a plus.
Great if you have experience within marketing but not essential – the most important thing is that you are enterprising and willing to learn!
If you have knowledge in Adobe suite and graphic design that will definitely count in your favour!
· Service minded and super organized
· A team player and a willingness to help your colleagues when necessary
· Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
· Ability to work independently
· Problem solver
· Excellent communication skills
· Creative writing skills with an eye for details
· Excellent English speaker written & spoken, native is a plus
· Computer literate – PC, Outlook, Office
· Education – must have completed high school education
Nice to haves:
· Experience with marketing programs and platforms i.e. WordPress, Mailchimp, Adobe suite, Triggerbee, Google Analytics etc
· Trade show experience
· Graphic design skills
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so please submit your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com interviews will be ongoing.